Monday 17 June 2013

Making good choices...

Well, the course food wasn't too bad, and I think that my food choices were good enough, I had jacket potato and a little cheese and table spoon of coleslaw and plenty of salad, then...a muffin!  Well, it could've been worse, there were donuts and chocolate cakes and everything!

So onwards to dinner.  Just had a snack of chicken breast with a little feta and mint, very nice and curbed the hunger while I wait for dinner.  Dinner is consisting of new potatoes, green veg and a piece of fillet steak!  Not exactly lean protein, but not too bad all in all.  Oh, and we have a twirl for later!  I'm sure this could be better too!! Maybe one day i won't feel the need for pudding....maybe not!

Maybe I need to try something like this instead of a twirl...
1 synn from slimming world

No comments:

Post a Comment