Saturday 22 June 2013

Day 8

Good morning to all out there!  Feeling good this morning!

Got in from work last night and because Gemma hadn't done her workout, I joined her, which meant that I did 2 30 day shred workouts yesterday! And to be perfectly honest, it wasn't that hard either! After completing shred, I then did the bubble butt workout from the blogilates and then the stretching video.  Now if shred is getting easier, blogilates isn't! I found bubble butt to be very tricky and some of the moves I wasn't able to do properly! I can't be the only one out there who feels, even though it says for beginners, it really isn't!! 

Anyway, having said that the stretching is getting a little better and I can feel myself able to get deeper into the movement than I could before, so that's encouraging!

Back to day 8. It was hard, as I did feel the double workout from the day before, but I got up and did shred with Gemma! Enjoyed it too! Well, to be honest, the enjoyment definitely comes post-workout!or at least in those if al stretches!

Some excellent news too, and a firmer goal to work towards, heard from the wedding venue yesterday and the entertainment license came through, which means, it's officially on! Very exciting!

Until next time
Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment