Wednesday 19 June 2013

Day 5

So, day 4 went well. I got up early, did my 30 day shred and blogilates exercises and all before 7:15am!! I felt great for it too! Had a kind of energy about me all day! Someone even commented that I had a glow and looked well! So I would say a great success.

I'm also starting to feel a bit trimmer too. I haven't done my measurements yet (which I must, must do!!!) but I think if I did do them, it would be starting to come off. I k ow its still early days, but I suppose I had some to come off and for sure some muscles to time up!

So day 5... Well it's certainly not started as well as day 4. I got up, half past 6, good intentions. Thought I'd start with blogilates this morning. Bad idea. I began the beginners workout and it just wasn't getting me. My heart rate wasn't elevating enough and I felt that I wasn't working hard enough. Now, I'm not blaming the video for this. It's just, at that time in a morning, half asleep I think I need a more firm, energising approach, which the 30 day shred offers a little more that blogilates. The verdict? Home early from work and do the 30 day shred FOLLOWED by blogilates!!

Until next time
Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment