Friday 21 June 2013

Day 6... Wait, day 7!

As you can probably tell, there was some confusion yesterday as to what day I was actually on!  This is for the simple reason that on Tuesday I missed a day of the exercise. Now, before you jump on me, let me explain myself.  On Monday, I did the 30 day shred level 1, and some blogilates first thing in the owning, I was so proud of myself, I had managed to get up and do my workout before my morning coffee, result! Unfortunately for me, then I was at a course all day long, which meant I basically sat in a room, on a chair all day! Not good! I was so stiff and sore I couldn't walk down the stairs without flinching in pain.  So, Tuesday (what would have been day 5) was a day I had to skip!

After having missed a day out, I felt suitably guilty to say the least. But I resumed again on Wednesday and it felt great, the stretching out was great and the exercise felt good and I felt very proud of myself! Yesterday, day 6, I did the exercise after school and felt so much better for it!

This morning, which is now, day 7! Was great! I got up this morning, and with a little internal pushing, I did it! And this morning at work I feel great!

So...what's the lesson here? Morning exercise works! It may be hard at first, but you feel so much better all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment