Thursday 14 May 2015

Weighty issue

I'm told there are many factors with fluctuating weight.
Namely; salt and water retention, hormones and if you've just eaten, been to the toilet etc. problem is, when it's a weight you don't want to see on the scales, this sort of doesn't help and you immediately start to blame the 1 chocolate you had earlier.

You've guessed it, I've had a weight gain.  Now, I'll admit, despite taking the herbalife each day to work, my evening meals haven't been strictly calorie controlled, although everything we've eaten has been low in calories andfairly lean.  I have also indulged in a biscuit on Tuesday, but a 5lb weight gain?! I tell you, that was annoying to say the least. 

Then I stumbled upon this blog post experimenting with weighing yourself 15 times per day.  The weight difference was 10lb's! unbelievable really!  A couple of lb's i expected with the normal way of the day, but 10?  What's that all about.  Suddenly my couple of lb's doesn't seem so bad.

Despite all this, common sense does not prevail and I just feel fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment