Tuesday 12 May 2015

Berry nice!

So this morning is day 3 of herbelife and I'm finding it ok so far!
I have to admit, yesterday was not a perfect day in terms of calorie intake! It was Gemma's 30th yesterday, which of course meant a few treat eats along the way. For breakfast I made 1 of those scotch pancakes each, a slice of pancetta and some maple syrup, I had my herbelife for lunch but fell short at the staff meeting and had a biscuit and for tea we had fish and chips! It wasn't a huge portion though so I'm not going to beat myself up about it! To be honest, if I can keep lunches controlled I'll be happy. Besides, today's set to be a better day, porridge for breakfast, herbelife for lunch and chicken and jacket for tea. 

As I mentioned we were given the cappuccino and vanilla flavour herbelife powder. The last 2 days I've stuck the cappacinno, banana and yoghurt, this morning I thought I'd mix it up with vanilla, nana, yoghur and raspberry, and I hve to say it looks like it might be yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment