Sunday 2 March 2014

Day 5- gym bunny

Has it ever happened that you've not been to the gym for...well, a while and you go back and fancy yourself as the next Jillian Michaels? Well that's me today! 35 minutes pumping that cross trainer and I'm ready to carry the gym-bunny batten! I'll grant you, 35 minutes is fairly laughable, but hey, I went didn't i?! 3 weeks limping next to the wagon and I jumped back on in (quite) a glorified fashion, and on a Sunday!
It's not that I didn't want to stay longer (I say with metaphorical puppy dog eyes). My friends had turned up earlier and having an invitation to hand to them, I left at the same time! Anyway in true bunny-style we have set our self a gym schedule for next week that will make even the most avid gym-goer sweat! Tuesday-gym, Thursday-body pump, Friday-gym and Saturday-Pilates. Granted, the whole thing is setting the bar high, I'm hoping it's not unachievably high, especially since I feel I will need to work through quite a high level of stress in the coming weeks. 
As any teacher will know, a looming inspection means only 1 thing; late working hours, high stress levels and weekend wine. And although it's been half term this week, the latter has served me well this past weekend and has made the 8 hours of work today almost palatable. 
Still, there's news on the horizon to brighten up even the dullest of Yorkshire days, Gemma and I have booked the honeymoon flights and have committed to a 4 week long adventure across Southern America! Big yays!
I haven't spoke about food in my post today, still best not to dwell! All that's important is that I've kept within my daily/weekly point allowance and am going to do my damdest to keep it that way!     

No comments:

Post a Comment