Tuesday 18 March 2014

Back on track but not over the hill...

So, Im a year older -
Due to much birthday celebrations, the last week or so have meant I have swayed quite ceremoniously away from the path to skinny!  But, I am determined that I will jump back on with both feet!
I have started today by dragging myself back to the gym after a week away, only to find it impossibly busy.  Still, I managed an hour.
A week last Saturday, I went to a Pilates class which was fabulous. After the hour workout, I woke up feel EVERY muscle!  It also reminded me of one of my favourite online fitness motivators, Cassey Ho at blogilates, it's great for a bit of a helping pep talk, and I love the workouts on there - even though they are difficult!  In particular, I have adapted this stretching routine to the end of my workouts!

So, this is it, Im pep-talking myself, getting back on the wagon and sorting it out!  After all, there's only 3 weeks until Im away in Gambia, and although the trip is primarily to visit a school out there and meet people who live there, it don't mean there isn't a pool to relax by...

No comments:

Post a Comment