Wednesday 10 July 2013

Movie and dinner!

So, as I admitted this morning, the shredding was a no-go today! I got in from work, later than usual and Gemma said she was going to take me to the cinema, well I'm not saying no to that! So chiseled abs can wait!! Besides, my gym stuff could do with a wash (gross I know).

We're off to see Man of Steel at chesterfield, Wednesday bonus of 2for1 on cinema tickets AND the viewing is on D-Box! For those of you who haven't heard of D-Box, basically it's cinema, supercharged!! Your seat moves with the movie, and with a movie like Man of Steel, I'm sure it'll add to the experience!

Not only are we going to the movies, we're also going for tea (well I had to be a nice fiancé back!) not sure where we'll go, but I'll try and make good food choices...probably!

Bikini bod...bikini bod....bikini bod... Maybe if I say it enough it'll remind me that I want it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment