Friday 26 July 2013

Level 2 - HIT IT!

So I admit it, I've been rubbish blogging!  This is most likely because I have been very, very guilty...I said I was picking it back up, and I didn't fully.  I could list lots of excuses in this post, but I wont, ill just move forward!

Last night I hit Level 2 30 day shred as I figured, even though I hadn't done 10 days straight of level 1, I did it at least 15 times!  So I figured it was about time I moved on!!  And I'm very glad I did! It felt awesome to push myself that bit further, I was a sweaty mess by the end, but I was very glad of it!  I followed the shred with Blogilates stretching which I love!  I can even tell I'm able to stretch further and harder, which is great! I did the level 2 tonight too, and it felt just as good!

Ive also been eating really well for the last few days and I think thats helping too.  I downloaded My Fitness Pal













If you're not familiar with this app, it basically logs your height and weight etc. then you fill in your daily food intake and exercise and it lets you know where you are with your calorie intake for the day.  You set your own goals, and admittedly, mine are probably a little low (1320 per day) but I figure if I aim low, then I wont go too high (if that makes sense!) Well Ive kept below it in the last 2 days, when you factor in the exercise!  Ive cut out carbs and am eating lean meat and veg/salad/fruit and also trying to drink lots of water.

Tomorrow, as usual on a Saturday, Im heading to the salon in Retford, and I'm arming myself with a shopping list.
- measuring tape
- firming cream
- body brush

I did take my measurements again, well Gemma did it for me, and I'm not entirely convinced they were accurate, hence the measuring tape (we measured using string and a ruler!!) but, ill post them anyway, there are some slight differences from the last time, some good, some not so much, which is why I wonder if they are right, but here they are...

bicep - 37cm
chest - 110cm
waist - 84cm
hips - 120cm
thigh - 64cm
calf - 42cm

That was the other day, maybe Monday, so ill keep you updated, may do them tomorrow when I have the tape!!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment