Wednesday 26 February 2014

The secret's out!

So, while I'm waiting for my tea to cook, I found these great photos of my wedding venue!! Most wedding venues have loads of photos, either on their website or are posted by brides online; because Gringley is a little out their and is advertised by word of mouth, I haven't seen as many photos for it...but here are some that I have found!

 This is the front of the house, looking at the photo I would say this is early summer/late spring.  I have also seen the greenery on the house a rich red colour.









This is where the ceremony will take place - it leads into the conservatory - i just hope, after looking at this, that the guests will be able to hear the ceremony!








One of the really nice things I found as well, Mel Cowell photography have actually shot at the location and their are shots online to see!! It's so nice to see what the garden is like in other peoples photos - and the marquee is unlined, which is what I think we're having!

Ok - so apparently when you start looking you find even more!  Spent ages looking at photos by Shakespeare Photography of the venue and how beautiful it looks in the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment